Sugar cultivation by 1750 does not appear to have been followed soon by sugar mill construction. Only two of the Beck variants include an animal mill, the 1766 annotated map and the unsigned manuscript copy. While the 1799 Oxholm map retains the animal mill, the 1856 Parsons map depicts a windmill. None of the 20th century topographic maps include ruins identifiable as a windmill.
The 1750 map attributes ownership to Thomas Leek. The annotated Beck maps and manuscript copies attribute ownership of the western half of the estate to John Willet and the eastern half to Daniel Barry. The 1770 and c.1770 differ by attributing ownership of the western half of estate 51 to Andrew Irvin. By 1790, ownership patterns again changed, with ownership attributed to Fitcomb in the north and Luby in the south.
McGuire geographic dictionary of the Virgin Islands (p.72-73) notes unspecified buildings 700 yards from the south shore.